2016年6月21日星期二

Bangwai Old Tree Brick Tea

     A my friend tell me that"I drink real old tree puer tea,and know why many people like puer tea", I know she find real good tea.
     I contact with tea frist in University holiday, I go to pick tea with my mother about a mouth. I know boss of tea garden, he is a kind grandfather, he told me many knowledge about tea, I love tea from that moment, just because of old tea tree, old tea tree is nature's darling,I see the vicissitudes of life from old tea tree, it likes a old grandfather, have a special feel. Old tea tree have itself tea spirit.
    I like Bangwai old tree tea, it is raw puer tea, like that:
    In my heart, I think raw puer tea is very bitter, when I frist drink it, it is sweet, and have a cool feel,the whole person will relax.I think of old tea tree, when watching the bottom of a cup of tea leaf, feel the vicissitudes of the hundred years of tea tree is finally to calm down, it is a feel of quiet.




     

没有评论:

发表评论