2016年8月18日星期四

Story of the type of 2007 raw puer tea

      When I first drink the raw puer tea,that is before two weeks,I went to an ancient tea garden in Lincang.
      My friend Mr Zeng brew tea for me, he said: you like raw puer tea, I believe that you must like the type of raw puer tea.He take tea to me and boil water.
      He said: Manufacturing process of the type of tea is worship tea God,raw material selection,withering,water removing rolling,steam tea and compressed into cake.The type of tea the entire production process basically followed the traditional skills,Manufactures fine,Steaming process use the pressure cooker, boiler and pressing process using artificial stone foot pressure, can better by feel, taste and experience to control efforts, temperature, humidity, not only save time and labor, but also to ensure the superior quality of tea.
      In his heart, He is very respect tea master of the type of tea, tea master is making tea with his heart,He respect tea,and fused the inner and outer beauty of tea.
      The production process itself is a kind of culture,so take seriously,so sincere,so rigorous,the type of tea must be most pure,look at the pot of boiling water, the heart is calm.
      My friend brew tea for me, when mellow attractive tea soup pour into teacup, Once again I was impressed.
      old tea tree grows in the old trees.the sacred ancient tea trees to absorb the world rain,presented to the human the purest gift,Then this magical leaves is rolling into delicious food of human world by the most pure heart.

没有评论:

发表评论